Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi, everyone,

@Dragons, thanks for the continued support, I’m really pleased to hear you and others are so excited about the upcoming public release.
@ Sightless Kombat,  thanks for the post and continued support, I’ll answer your questions below:
-Each map has its own music track and Ambience track.  If you want different music at different points in your map, one way to achieve this is setting an event trigger to change the music when you enter a certain area of a map. If you saw my last YouTube video I used this trick to change the background music when I climbed up out of the cave, since technically I was still on the same map
- although each map has its own music and ambience, Each building on that map can  still have its own music and ambience track. With buildings which are more than than one story high you  can set different music and ambience for each story/floor of the building.
- Music and ambience sound folders do not  use sound sets, so you can’t sadly add multiple tracks and have sable pick one at random.
-  you can set event triggers for mob/boss battles. For these types of battles each can have their own unique battle music and ambience if you like, you set this when creating the event trigger.
- regarding your question about how dynamic the sound files are, currently they don’t support  intros or  outros, if I’m spelling that wrong I’m sorry I’d never actually heard of that term before now smile but it makes sense and know what you mean.

Hope that answers all your questions and that your looking forward to Sunday!

outros
Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Werner_Katz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector