Re: shades of doom update

Hi.
Back in 2005, I wrote a mail to David with a lot of suggestions for future updates to Shades of Doom. I suggested new levels, more monsters, scary cutseens like in Doom 3 and many other features to simulate the damn scary Doom 3 game. I got a reply back where he wrote that he didn't had any plans for new versions of Shades of doom, and I might have understood his reply in a wrong way at this time, but the way I understood his reply, he sounded like he didn't liked the suggestions. So I'm done sending suggestions at his direction. smile
I'm looking forward to the new version of Shades of doom, and I'm hoping to see a great update.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector