Re: shades of doom update

Hi.
I agree with seal.
I know i which is the problem.
Aprone, in swamp alot of people are lost in the game's enviromment.
It happens, because we have no sounds, which can tell us where we are.
Some people can have a problem with remembering where is any important room or location, for example kaimart is on 30 x 50, lily's house is on 60 x200.
If map is big very big, it can be problematic.
In all first peson shooters for the blind we have to check the cordinates in order to check where to go.
I also hate shades of dom because I am lost, because I still have to check coordinates, and it makes this game boring, because i dont hear any ambience sounds, which will heps me to know, where I am, or where I was before.
It isnt fun game for me.
Maybe david greenwood should play some video games or listen sounds, because his games have very crappy sounds, which have very bad quality, and are coming from another video games.
I t hink that the best example of good fps should be the road to rage.
In this game you can hear alot off enviromental sounds, which can help you in the navigation.
I think, that using 3d sounds in first person shooters will be better that this crappy coordinate system.
I think, that sighted player in your 3d fps sees what is around him and he hasnt any cordinations, which have to remember or write in notepad in order to play lol.
I know, that it is possible to make this game inviromment full of sounds, which as in real time will tell us where we are.
For example when I am going some where I hear driving cars and talking people, and I know, that I am on the street, and when I am going to the north I hear any music and barking dogs.
Oh no, I am lost, but I hear a driving car, and I dont have to check on cordinates, where I am, because this driving cars was said me, that I am back.
I dont believe that gma games wil make better game, but I will check thei r progress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector