Re: most Memorable Interactive Fiction Story?

I'm not sure what version worlds apart I played,but it was a while ago. I played through the thing in 2006 over summer when I was at the Gilbert and sullivan festival, so i did it all in about three days interspersed with light Opera, big_smile.

I then went through it again in around 2010, but I didn't download a new version just used the copy I have.

Edit: okay, looking at Yonder site updates page it doesn't list any version improvements for worlds apart, so I assume I had the latest versionn as I downloaded it from the If archive in around 2005, though I played a streight tads game file and not the exe version found on the site.

It's a shame the author hasn't written anything else about the Worlds Apart universe.