Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

So can anyone else, but noone else did it, not that I know of at least. As I said, one non Japanese game the size of CP, and free, and I will accept that this is perfectly possible. Japanese games do have insane replay value, I never questioned that. But sounds  are far from the only thing Japanese games are way more advanced compared to anything free and even most paid non Japanese games. Our free games can't even be compared to something free coming from Japan. When a newly released Japanese game comes along, you know that it is something polished and ready to play. This by the way includes Crazy party. I have not yet seen a Japanese release full of bugs or with a bug that makes it unplayable, and even when this does happen like a few times in BK, those things are fixed in a matter of a few days. What makes such a huge difference in development, and in general in their design philosophy I don't know, but that is an entirely different topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector