Re: Do i need to change anything about my manamon team?

It's not the best idea to have two of the same type, being Leonatar and Pandourbit. Just go with one or the other.
Martiagle is seriously good (although I never set up with Hone Blades even though I know that I should), but Fly is a really good move to have in your arsenal.
Right now I'm trying to capture Talabus (I'm still over 10 levels lower than him, and the grind just isn't fun).
But yeah, my team is basically that with Guererrol and Leonatar, with Deciced being replaced by Frenrir.