Re: Do i need to change anything about my manamon team?

This team looks ok to me. My ice type is the mythical, which is  basically a fast-moving ice tank;all-around good stats and ice moves only with bite and magic lights for backup. I’m using Zeognioss as my holy screen; he gets both screens plus white lance so very useful to have around. Enchantithol is my magic type; good moves, below average speed, low defense, high magic defense. I caught an in-game Dormoinoid to use in the game; not a very impressive move set and terrible speed but good stats otherwise. I just swapped him out for a Tigrath I caught on the way to the last city. Then i have the grass and gifting type for plant and fighting coverage, and the giant electric frog for water and electric. That’s my team now, anyway. It changes somewhat depending on my mood.