Re: Do i need to change anything about my manamon team?

I know I wrote this in another thread but whatever, heh. The team that I end up using is erroir, martiagle, guerrerrol, fiendour, enchandithol, and eksponge. The only things that will give you problems with this team are misses at really dumb times, also enchandithol and fiendour are slow, so you can count on them going second and taking at least one hit just about every time at higher levels. And by dumb misses I mean something like guerrerrol going against some ice type. Guerrerrol will outspeed them all. If power kick lands, that's a one hit kill for you. Piss easy. If you miss it, you could end up blowing lots of money on healing herbs and status curing potions just to keep up with all the damage you shouldn't even be taking.