Re: the neon network

Well, here we go again with another story.
This one is quite strange. I'm looking for feedback on my writing style, so any constructive crittisism, please give.
<<please enter password>>
access code: Armstrong
status selected
subject 044068, status report
running at... At... error! Error! Breech! Breech! Error 008! Breech in containment unit XKG02, sector A! <incoheerant gibberish>>… Bzzzzzz…
Error resolved. Efficiancy 11 percent.
<<activation complete>>
And there was a flash, and a buz, and a voice...
Robert awoke with a jolt,the world resolving into a blur, pixles turning into solid shapes.
What had he dreamed? What had happened?
It hit him in a moment, a realization and a memory, and then he knew no more.
He awoke to unfamiliar shapes and imasges against sore eyes, bright lights, and faint colors. Then he blacked out again.
<<Simulation ended>>. <<project success, welcome back>>.
Tell me what you think and if I should continue.