Re: the neon network

I have some more stories.
first is this. This is a red dwarf fanfiction. What if Cat's species had never left?
here we go
Lister stepped into the booth, the pittiless glint of todhunter's eyes following him all the way. Why does this happen to me? He thought. I can't even get one thing right.
And then he booth closed, and for one single moment, he felt a sensation of falling and a voice, and then the booth slid open with a hiss.
Dave Lister, please report to the briefing room for information on our current circomstanses, said Holly, but his usually sarcasm and lighthearted humor was gone.
As lister walked down the corridor and towards a lift, he had the strange feeling as if someone was watching him, but when he looked back, he could only see the faint, yellow glow of eyes in the near-darkness. And now that he thought abot it more closely, why were the lights all so dim? And what was that sound, was it voices?
He stepped into the lift finally, and stopped cold.
Standing in the lift, with his hand about to touch the panel, was a man, dressed in a yellow suit. Who are you? Asked lister, staring at him.
Awesome, said the man simply, as if he should already know.