Crimson moon a vampire themed browser game

Hi.

Well all my searching has paid off after goodness knows how many inaccessible or mostly inaccessible games.

This one is actually quite cool sinse it has a rather fun travel system and lots of different options, the textual explanations for things are also nice even though there are a lot of stats, so I'd advise people give it a go.

it has quests and lots of exploring and accomplishments but it's still a bit of a grinder unfortunately.

http://www.cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=317594

Oh, and yes this is my referer link sinse I will be trying the game for a bit.