Re: Crimson moon a vampire themed browser game

Hi Mike.

Hmmm, I don't remember attacking you in the game? net worth is just a calculation between your strength and agility, so anything that increases those will increase your net worth, ie, training at the gym and buying bigger weapons and armor.

As to experience, if you mouseover the link that says "experience" on your stats it will tell you how much you need for next level.

Remember though there is also the tax rate.

To be honest I played cm for a while yesterday but it really doesn't look that different to something like A3. All the activities you can do are pretty much there at the start and you just grind, grind grind! the accomplishments and quests are sort of fun for a while, accept that there is no propper npc to talk to and nothing really to do in the qquests but more grindery.

While not a bad game, I don't know if I'll be spending too much time on it just because it doesn't seem to offer anything new I've not seen before or any really interesting things to do rather than hit the attack button. Maybe if the exploring got a propper upgrade and more text, but not the way it is.