Re: Crimson moon a vampire themed browser game

Well I'll agree the game does make pvp right by making it not matter as much to the player if you lose, but it just seems there isn't a lot of serious things to do in the game. The exploring is fun for a while but the amount of stuff you can find is very limited, and all the combat is is just hitting one attack button, ditto with mining etc.

I might play around with the game some more but I'm actually considdering going back to puppet nightmares for a while sinse it seems that's the only game with a semi interesting combat system and plenty of different things to do.