Re: monthly chat june 2020

@Dino:
I am really glad that we don't have flying cars. I mean people can barely drive strait on the road, can you imagine the damage they would cause in the air?

The cyclone did not do much damage, aside from giving more material to politicians to snipe at each other, what a stupid species they are... wait, I am the same species as them!

Also, the weather has been overcast for past three days here, while this has given relief from the heat, I really hate the overcast weather, as well as the rain.

No, I don't hate rain per see, I just hate the resulting decrease in temperature from it.

In other good news, my programming teacher contacted me, and he said that he'll teach me online. This means my plans of getting some projects, as well as some experience, is back on track, if delayed for two months.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dotsonapage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector