Re: Significant accessibility improvement in DCSS Dungeon Crawl Stone soup

I'm in love with this game.
I have a question, how on earth did you guys make cacsters work before the latest accessibility options came to be?  it must have been a nightmare, whereas now it is perfectly doable.  Feel like I'm slowly learning with every game, for instance went dodwn a level to be surrounded by about 9 enemies including two uneques, but managed to escape and take them out one by one.  Feeling great about my chances, I pressed onward, only to be rewarded with my first experience of being bannished to the abyss and promptly not being able to find an exit before being killed.  Ah well, next time I guess!  big_smile

There are so many builds and gods I want to try out.  Finding dungeon sprint to be a real nice change of pace as well when I just want to experiment and don't feel like a tonne of time investment.