Re: Significant accessibility improvement in DCSS Dungeon Crawl Stone soup

Would anyone use the preconfigured package anymore which is downloadable from my google drive? Should I update it to 0.25 stable? Regarding the killer bees, it really depends on your build. Casters. AOE if it is possible. Melee brutes. Try to back in to a corridor where only one is hitting you. Stealth based guys. Try to pick them off one byone, and if the swarm awakens, run from there asap.