Animation, OBS, accessibility, etc

How do?
As it stands, I'm not aware of any accessible animation tools. ... Ur, OK, Powerpoint and the Spider-man Cartoon Maker sorta-kinda, but the latter doesn't even run right after Windows 95 and was never that powerful to begin with, and it's more "usable" than "accessible".
So I'm thinking the only way I'm animating things is programmatically. And therefore, it looks awful to anyone who cares about visual art, but I figure one could just lean into the style and treat it like the visual aid for sighted audiences that it is.
But then there's the question of how to go from code to sharable video. Making animations with sound and such is nothing I haven't done before—I did it in _javascript_ way before HTML5—but that's a far cry from something sharable. And _javascript_ is a butt these days, so in practice, I'd probably be going with Python or Java. And audio and accessible i/o are easier in Python. Then again, Java's gradients and paths and geom were more powerful than Pygame, last time I checked...
— but the point is, how to go from a Python/Java animation to a video file? Can something like OBS accomplish this, and if so, where are the most up-to-date instructions because it was an accessibility mess the last time I tried... several years ago... ?