Re: What do you think of this video?

Those protests of which you speak were highly criticized by certain political leaders here in the States. The so-called governor our my state of Pennsylvania was one such person who would have been right in there with those saying that these protesters back then were dangerous. Now, these protests here as of late have tended to turn violent, and none of the local government leaders in these area seems to have the brass to do anything about it, thus endangering their entire cities. Yes, some of these protesters were armed, but not a shot was fired. Another reason they were fired up like that back then was that state governors were calling for businesses to either comply with the regulations that the KOVID-19 narrative dictates or they'd loose their licenses. I don't know about all states, but I do know that, according to my state's constitution, that is illegal. Now, they've got people so jump that we're going to be freaking out when ever someone gets a common cold, which is also a Corona Virus. It just makes me wonder what's next on the list of craziness.