Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I have yet to see shadow sphere for Mortrex though and it's close to level 75. It gets eclipse rocket which I passed on. And chaos energy it got in the 40s I think? Maybe that's why I was having issues with some things in the master stadium. Mortrex just doesn't seem to do a lot of damage unless you are hitting more than one weakness at once, or hitting supershitty defense. The Kangachan in the master stadium got the spirit staff v2 and was hitting for effective damage for quite a bit. The last time I played this game I don't remember even getting hit with it. It just died. And then Giganatan just spams stunning call because it can't do anything else. That means I either need as many curing items as there are usage points for that move, or just leave it on. And I hate trying to fight through most status. Shame the game is written in such a way that it goes for those moves first, and just keeps spamming them and running them into the ground. Or maybe that's exactly how it's supposed to work. Seems dumb though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector