Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Nope. No Shadow Sphere. I see psychedelic spell, black bite, eclipse rocket, tricky gaze and a few others. Maybe it's one of those where you can miss out on stuff if you transform it too early? I wish a transformation guide was made for that reason alone. Then there would be no mystery. Such a guide would take ages to make though. And I thought that whole tamer team would be a doddle for Mortrex, but no. I did psychotrick three times, he used a medical miracle three times, then I got blaze punch or one of those for more than half my hp, said "fuck it" and used Mondevol to kill it. So either it was updated at some point or Mortrex isn't as good as I thought or something. Or maybe it should be wearing the haunted hat. Or wait, oops, I don't have one. How'd that happen? Durrrrrr I fail.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector