Re: Could we please have a dedicated Developers forum?

Not sure on facebook as I've never particularly cared to wade through the mire of random information, adds and and useless comments littering it's pages to make it worth my while finding if there is any point to the thing.

Regarding Thunderbird, when playing with Windows 7 I did find it a better alternative than microsoft's cruddy live mail, but I missed the instant contacts list in outlook express sinse thunderbird still seemed to rely on auto complete or going through a really fat address book. There also seemed to be far more tabs in each mail message than actually were required, though it is entirely possible I missed off on some viewing customization options in the program as I was only having a play with it at the same time I was trying out windows 7, not making a serious use of the thing.

I'm still frankly amazed when nearly every xp user used Outlook express rather than microsoft outlook, Microsoft persisted in removing the thing from futu re windows! what the hell are they smoking?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector