Re: Could we please have a dedicated Developers forum?

I dunno. Processing email, even without a keyboard, and while standing up or wandering about, is surprisingly therapeutic, as well as surprisingly productive. smile Of course this works best when you are disposing email rather than replying to it, but I do that quite a bit, as it happens. To get started, go to Mail, Contacts and Calendars in settings, press Add Account, choose Other, choose mail, and then follow the steps.

As to your email practices in general, can't say I'm surprised to learn that you're still using POP3. smile I'd generally advise against using an ISP mailbox, but it's really also the case that unless you want to run your own mail server you'll have to trust somebody to host your mail, and if you are using POP3 then it's going to be quite hard to see the benefits of shared access to your email from multiple devices, unless you always delete the mail you receive. iOS fortunately starts with the assumption that you will wish to keep email, so if you only need exclusive access to an inbox, this is sufficient, otherwise you'll have to upgrade to IMAP and break the world record for IMAP holdout. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector