Re: Could we please have a dedicated Developers forum?

Well I actually do usually delete mail, as I said if I want to keep something I save it elsewhere, I also don't particularly see the multiple devices thing in my case sinse I only have one desktop and laptop anyway and it's easy enough to transfer stuff I want.

I did go through the other option and then various mail settings on the Iphone, but it didn't seem to like my friend's serverr, though I don't particularly mind anyway sinse usually I have either my desktop or laptop with me both of which have keyboards and are better for handling mail.

I confess I really don't get the modern obsession with constant access to stuff from multiple devices particularly in a world where physical storage systems are so small and easily portable, but then again I don't have many devices anyway. I suppose if you had a mac, an Ipod, an I pad, an I phone, an apple Tv, an I toaster, an I dustbin etc (ditto with windows whatever), it might be an idea, - --- or should that be I dear big_smile.

I will also confess that the Iphone file handling (or lack there of), has sort of put me off apple's filing system and attempt to centralize everything generally, though I've mentioned my dislike of Itunes before.

It might be something I'd think about again if I ever got a mac.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector