Re: PS4, and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad screenreader

Ok so I just listed the things you could do with tts on ps4, but what about the things you can't? I want specific answers too, not an answer like, everything else. I especially want to know if they are essential things to the gaming experience. Bare in mind that I'm on the outside looking in when it comes to sbox1, and I always see people complain about how bad the tts on ps4 is without offering up any real specifics on improvement, so I'm not just throwing out this challenge to be sarcastic or derisive. I will start by saying that creating and managing folders isnt accessible, but that's not a big deal to me right now.