Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

I gave my reason for not having seen that information before. So, the next time you miss something maybe someone should call a "bullshit" claim on you without understanding what was said. I am always willing to have conversations with peopel about differing views, but when you start using profanity and it is directed my way, then you prove to me that:
1. You really have no interest in a meaningful dialogue that would possibly help others understand your view, and
2. You're no better than those you claim to hate.
So, again I say, if it makes you feel safe then mask up. In fact, cover your entire head if that's what you think will help, it's none of my business either way. I am going about this the way I know is best for me, you do the same. And, do keep in mind that not all cases that are reported are essentially positive. there are proven cases, many of them, that are false positives, but you seem perfectly content to ignore that. You say I am okay with people dying because of this virus. Well, I say then that you're willing to have the livelihoods of millions of people ruined just so you can feel some semblance of safety. Remember too, that some of those businesses that may be effected, or permanently shut down, might be those you really relied on. However, I guess you don't care about that either. But, do as you will if that's what makes you feel safe.