Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Game is beaten. Again.
I didn't really think of this until it was too late, but four out of five of my mons were actually weak to stone, which meant Bulderdash was going to sweep my entire team if it got set up. Thankfully, I used the one mon that wasn't weak to stone to OHKO it with Attack Concerto; used Hone Mind while it used Rev Up, then took a heavy hit from Stone Spin and got a kill. Submenno, BTW, is horribly fast. Faster than my Snowmonno. Faster than my Lantlare. I wasn't expecting that, so it gave me fits as well.

Also, for anyone wanting a bit of a chuckle, replay that brief Maustadon vs. Sirenea fight a few times next time you're at that point in the story. Actually read what you see. Some of the numbers are absolutely nuts, and mathematically impossible unless both manamon are using gambler's gauntlets. In one fight, Earthquake does 35 damage to Sirenea, and Flood is an OHKO. In the next, Mindless Charge (which Sirenea resists) does over 140 damage, and Earthquake does over 200. It's extremely inconsistent and random. I've also seen the AI trade Downpour and Snowstorm for like 2-3 turns straight.

Slight correction, BTW: Giganatan has Stunning Call, not Glare. I agree, however, that Glare should be 100% accurate if Stun Volt and Stunning Call are.

I've also now killed Byron and the eternity angel again (he's in Requia, Zuckuss, check out the area near the catacombs, and be careful to look for gaps), and neither were difficult. I was hoping to get Chimerus to use Sonic Force, but I didn't see it.

Wish we had a steel move that was special. Say, something like an 85-power move called Homing Laser that never misses, but has only a 5% critical rate. And if this move existed, Cofatena should definitely get it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector