Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

No Jade, we don't always do whatever we can to make sure others are safe. This is why we have accidents caused by drunk driving, and those caused by people texting on their phones when they should be focused on the roads. Also, since when is it right to make people pay fines up to 1,000 dollars for not wearing a mask as I've been seeing in some states. Also, since when is it suddenly right to put someone in jail for not wearing one as has been mandated in some states? No, this is going too far.
You're example of wearing the right kind of gear for welding is good, and sensible too, but you don't spread a welding virus so that is kind of like fitting a square peg into a round hole. Again, whatever you think is best for you, that is what you should do. If it helps others, wonderful. I am well aware of the health risks that go with not wearing a mask, but I am also aware of those that come with wearing them, and they aren't worth it. There is scientific evidence on both side of this which is why we should make up our own minds on that. Testing certainly is a double-edged sword. What if you get tested and it shows positive. You later find out, after your being isolated from the rest of the world that the test was in fact a false positive. Congratulations, you just wasted two weeks of your life, two weeks you're not going to get back. There have been proven to bee a great deal of false positives. I guess in the end there really is no perfect solution for it. If living in fear of something like this is what makes you feel good, then do it. I have explained this and the science behind it and that isn't good enough. It's almost like you want to be afraid of this thing, and expect everyone else to join in. I know that isn't the case, but I'm just saying that is what it feels like to me. I am sorry that others may get sick from this, but I am not going to mask up just to step out of my own home. That is absolutely ridiculous, and I will not go along with doing that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector