Re: I never thought I'd see the day when...

You guys have some good ones!
33. I am still relatively young and I was able to grow up, knowing that the Internet existed, but I sure didn't know how to use it until I was around 17. But generally speaking, I never thought to see the day when I would be able to browse the Internet and say I have a good paying job because of it.
And on the same note, about the internet thing, I mean, seriously! The Internet is such an accomplishment that humanity should take some time to celebrate. So many things had to go right to get to this point. Same with computers and modern phones!
34. I don't really want to argue about our current situation in the United States, but I certainly never thought we would reach this point. I mean, it's almost as if history is repeating itself.
35. I never thought I would see the day when I, in my personal life, would be so happy. I have a fiance, I'm at a good job, and my skills are in great demand that I don't see myself struggling to find employment any time soon if any misfortunes should come my way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector