Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

right now, hospitals aren't a good place to be. I have an elderly friend who is putting off needed reconstructive surgeries to stay out of hospitals even though she's living with a lot of pain.

Also, I imagine those who don't look closely at the issues are saying that social distancing isn't being addressed. This is simply not true, our governor reminds us a lot and has told the protestors that if they continue to protest in the manner they have been, they'll put themselves and everyone else at risk and even if they clean up their act some, he recommends they get tested because of the big gatherings.

He's not even against the protestors and is openly supporting them and he still is saying that.

Public health officials are also saying that we need to do that left and right. The reason most of us aren't witnessing a lot of social distancing isn't because of a lack of mentioning and stressing that it needs to be done but rather that nobody is listening.

People are running off in my state to crowd movie theaters, diners are suing the government because they aren't allowed to put everyone at risk by running at 100% capacity, and businesses that somehow think public safety guidelines are simply a political issue devised as part of the "liberal agenda" aren't putting any safeguards in place.

Resurants in my community have had to be completely shut down in my community as lack of safeguards or lack of following them has caused every employee at the place to become sick. The infection rate of this virus is no joke.

As for the cancer thing, you can't apply anecdotal evidence to a larger sample without more evidence than what the article contains, particularly because it is not written in a way that is seriously journalistic or professional, which brings its credibility into question or at least suggests that it is politically motivated rather than motivated as a means of providing accurate information. Try reading articles you find like this aloud, if you find your voice becoming energetic, rising, or speeding up, it probably isn't there to inform you but rather to evoke a non-critical emotional response.

I like to analyze political ads and how they sound when campaign season comes around for elections and both parties don't really want you to be thinking critically about a lot of what they say about their opponents. I'm definitely left-leaning but I know a lot of dishonesty resides in the democratic party as well and they aren't always fair to the right. MSNBC is pretty much as bad as Fox News.

Also, what kind of cancer was it? Depending on what sort of organ it was affecting, Carona was probably still a contributing factor and thus can honestly be recorded as such. If it was the throat, any part of the circulatory or Respiratory system, certain parts of the endocrine system like the liver or Pancreas, or if it just happend to occur near one of those organs and thus the tumor grew up against those organs concerned, it probably interfered with breathing or enzymes which would have been made much worse by the virus. Someone with Lung cancer or lukemia is definitely at risk with the virus, and anyone on radiation or chemotherapy will have even less protection from the virus than most, so it's still a valid way of categorizing it to a point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector