Re: Having some trouble with Beatstar Pro Packs.

hi
a couple of things
1. people say it's broken, but none seems to be able to tell me what error they are seeing. It's not broken for me.
2. the old bgt version used .pack files. the new version uses folders. So of course they will not be recognized by the game.
3. Downloading issue? What's wrong?