Re: Having some trouble with Beatstar Pro Packs.

Yeah actually I do have the latest copy as I downloaded it just a week ago from his site.
And I did use browse mode but it's still happening.  Strange that it isn't an issue for you?
I am using NVDA 2019.2.1 though, so that could be the issue, but all the other things I mentioned happen with SAPI only as well.
Thanks for trying to help either way.