Cursed Painting - Updated release dates and Future Content Timeline!

First of all.
The Cursed Painting team at Wanderword would like to apologize for the recent delay of our third expansion "A Peasant Scorned".
Our aim has always been to deliver prime content on a monthly basis to our dedicated players, unfortunately, the current situation being what it is, our team have been through some setbacks in the last couple of weeks.

Our planned release date for the next expansion is now the 31st of July.

And as the expansion is now undergoing certification, we're starting development of future content.
And we're happy to report that with our current planning, we'll be back on track with monthly content real soon!

Our roadmap:

PunBB bbcode test

Released content for Cursed Painting:

Expansion 1 - The Price of Knowledge

Strange lights have been seen coming from the old monastery beyond the forest, and rumors has it an ancient tome has been stolen from this forgotten place of worship.
Investigate the nooks and crannies of both the tower and cellar of the derelict monastery in the Price of knowledge!

Expansion 2 - Echoes of the Past

Shed some light on the origin of the curse which haunts the village through the tall tales told by a traveling minstrel as he whisks you away in a state of trance.
Discover the sins of the few who brought doom to so many in Echoes of the past!

Upcoming releases for Cursed Painting:

Expansion 3 - A Peasant Scorned

The new mayor has his hands tied, a murder has been committed but the city guards can't spare the men to investigate further.
Search for clues, investigate witnesses and pass you judgement in A Peasant Scorned!
Expected release July, 31st

Expansion 4 - Dark Heart of the Forest

Wandering the forest randomly just got a whole lot more dangerous!
With a bunch of new random encounters you will now come across a wider range of enemies as well as situations that will test your Agility, Toughness and Power.
But risk is not without it's reward, there's also some treasure to be found!
Expected release date, August 20th

Expansion 5 - Dark Heart of the Forest: Part 2

A great rumbling can be heard from deep within the forest, and this time, the dead have come for their revenge in spades!
This expansion features a community driven raid, as players band together in defeating the Hangman's Tree.
Together with other players, you help in driving the tree back into the forest where it belongs.
This is a reoccurring event in the world of Cursed Painting, and players who help with defeating the Hangman's Tree will receive their rewards by the end of the week.
Expected release date, Early September

We hope you are enjoying the content as much as we enjoy developing it!
And again, we're truly sorry about the delay.
Keep safe out there!

Kind regards - The development team behind Cursed Painting

Trailer for Cursed Painting: https://youtu.be/nQSsvGsBiVA

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector