Re: Cursed Painting - Updated release dates and Future Content Timeline!

@Blind angel 444
We're looking into making Cursed Painting available on other platforms, but nothing has been decided yet.
As for making future titles playable on multiple platforms - that's something were definitely doing!

@Orin
We have a few other development teams working on other titles which are going to see release in the near future.
These games cover a number of genres - from interactive audio books to story driven thriller escape room.

With that being said, fans of RPGs have reason to look forward to what we have in store for 2021! (hint hint)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wanderword via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector