Re: Jaidon Of the Caribbean has 666 posts help

@JayJay, No, post number 41 was not at all funny. It did not make me laugh at all, which is why I did not give you a thumbs up for that post. After all, we all know that slavery is wrong, and therefore threats to enslave forum members by numbers of posts must also be wrong, because, as established previously in this topic, numbers are wrong!

Therefore, that was an incredibly wrong  post you made, indeed don't start pretending that you attempted to write it, since we all can plainly see you wronged it, and therefore must apologise to It, which sounds sort of scary if by It we mean pennywise the clown, and I should really start thinking about these randomly wandering sentences before I start writing them, since otherwise they go to strange places and make absolutely no sense what so ever, and as we all, know, things that make no sense are also wrong! and therefore should not be laughed at.

In fact, why don't we stop laughing altogether, because laughing is wrong!