Re: Jaidon Of the Caribbean has 666 posts help

I wonder where the brits would be without their penguin suiit, marble in mouth, cookie biscuit calling accent?

Like seriously. An accent makes everything sound better. Especially the sweet mother of them all, the english one!
@Noctornous, there's nothing wrong with envy my fellow. I mean, look at the auto industry, the phone industry, the TV industry, the light bulb industry, the tre industry, the pencil industry, the cement industry, the arms manufacturing industry, and the industry industry. All just people copyuing each other.

On a more serious note dark, I've seen comedians attempting to do accents. And fail, massively. Please don't be that guy. I think it was trever Noah. He tried to do a Trinidadiian Accent, and he failed. Like so horribly. He sounded like some kiind of elliiterate at times, or a basian when he was at his peak. heheheheh.