Re: Jaidon Of the Caribbean has 666 posts help

The dark satire continues.  I think, and I hate admiting this but, the stupid thing is that I've been accused more than once of immitating him when I'm just being myself.  He's wordy... I'm just plain paradoxical irony.
You ask me if I'm hungry?  My automatic response?  No, I'm not hungry, I'm just going to eat because the food is good, the time is right, and today will soon become yesterday and tomorrow will become today.  Beyond that, never let it be said that I was hungry.
Call me up when you know I'm supposed to be in bed and ask me if I'm awake and my response will be something along the lines of, no, I'm stil sleeping.  You've managed to connect with someone who is versatilly multitallented and has the capability of carrying on cojent conversations.  You have nothing to fear from talking to such a sleeping person, save that your credit card information might be stolen, your savings account might be zeroed out, and your will changed to include me in it if it doesn't already.  Thank you for all of your willingness.
Ask me where I've been if you haven't talked to me in awhile?  I died and now I'm back.  Run into me on accident and you'll get, who do you think is more blind in this case?  Ask me if I prefer having the lights on or off before you leave the house and I'll say, I dunno, I don't see the difference, what do you think?  Tell me there's a leak in my Faucet and I'll ask who put it there.
So what's the difference, you ask?  Dark is hilarious on an intellectually wordy level that I don't personally believe is always predictable.  I am moderately amusing depending on who you ask, on a much more predictable level that is not always as wordy.  In fact, I think between the two of us, I'm more likely to get the "not funny" speeches because people think I don't tone it down enough.  Dark's satire lies in that you don't always know right off the bat if he's trying to convey something hilarious; you have to read it all the way through.  Me?  I bypass all the wishwash and just throw it out there whether you like it or not.  Some people do; some people don't.