Re: Victor reader Stream sucks after all

I know there has been a majority of negative posts toward companies like HumanWare in the Assistive Technology industry. I respect your opinions, but I hope you will also respect me when I say that I do not entirely share your views on these companies. I am currently the owner of a BrailleNote Touch+ from HumanWare, and I am proud to say that this product has helped me immensely in my academics, and my enjoyment of reading of books, articles, and periodicals in braille. I especially have appreciated the support that has been allocated towards the area of Science and Mathematics. In my experience with note-takers before this, owned by HIMS, they did not stand up to the amount of Academic excellence that this product has given to me. Right now, I am using it as a Braille display to type out this response, and can be assured that with my mild disability of Cerebral Palsy on the right side of my body, this technique of writing enables me to create a well-written error-free response.
It is currently my understanding that the amount of programs that support accessible entry of Mathematics and other areas of the STEAM field are currently lacking for any of the desktop platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS, iOS, Google Android, or others. As a user of multiple languages other than English, I find that the BrailleNote Touch+ has given me the most authentic experience in accessing the text I need to succeed.
If anyone believes that my claims that the amount of accessible math entry on the desktop and mobile platforms are inaccurate, I invite you to point me towards those specific resources, so I can educate myself on what is true. I also must say that those that produce blistering critiques of these companies do nothing, if all they do is talk, and do not do anything to reverse the trend they do not want.
That is all I will say on this matter, unless we can continue to have an engaging discussion.
Thank you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector