Re: Victor reader Stream sucks after all

It's all well and good to say "my phone does everything, why would I want anything else?" Then, after a day of doing everything, your phone craps out when you want to read a book, or navigate to that new restaurant, or...

I can see both sides, but to those of you saying your phones do everything, they don't let me physically read for 20 hours on a charge, then recharge again in a couple hours. Your phones aren't best in every situation.

That said, my point in ranting about the Trekker was that Humanware generally does this crappily, and I wish someone in this market did it well. And to be clear, this is original Trekker, not the Breeze or Pro or whatever. tongue I'd pay good money for a solid, rugged accessible audio player that I could take camping and not worry about shattering a piece of glass or charging every five hours. Same for a waterproof accessible self-contained GPS that could survive a tumble on the rocks. Humanware certainly isn't making this, though. I wish someone was.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector