Re: Victor reader Stream sucks after all

@Nolan,
I agree that every company needs to improve, HumanWare being no exception to this. To improve, though, I think that disgruntled users of a company always need to try and maintain a tone of respect, and if they are to become particularly passionate about a disagreement, to do so professionally, otherwise you’ll just be a voice in the wind, and that includes expressions of profanity. I also think that progress takes persuasion, patience, and willingness to step out of our comfort zones to try something again, if it is to tell someone how they can improve, or to build evidence why this company or that company is not reliable at all.
If you disagree with what I say here, please say so. I appreciate the discussion of what is going on, and I definitely appreciate those who are bringing both sides to it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector