Re: Manamon and Manamon 2 move diversity: my thoughts

It's weaker, yes, and anything not of your type and below about 60 effect power is probably not really worth keeping IMO, except for very low levels. But a Garganchan for example, it gets earthquake and stone crash, both of which do a lot of damage. I'd limit it to using it only on things that are weak to it.
I sometimes put something like a slingshot on one of my low level manamon so I can train it up easier, for example stuff like Metalarve or Minitaur which hardly get any good attacking moves.
Come to think of it, is there anything better than the slingshot that can be worn by all manamon and gives you a strong move, preferably without too many penalties? Stone throw is 55 power, wasn't there also a berserk branch thing? Anything else?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector