Re: Manamon and Manamon 2 move diversity: my thoughts

I'm not a Pokemon fan my self, Maybe I start on it sooner or later.
But enough about me. Thats not the main matter here. The main matter is.
Aaron clearly don't want an element of strategy to take place in his manamon series.
And I actually witness this first hand. The first time I played the game, I was trying to get as little helps as possible, and trying to figure things out on my own.
Then I come across. What... Desert Dragon.
0 damage. Oh crap. When I hit the quake machine the first time and it counters, I already keap in mind that it might has something to doo with this thingy.
But instead of experimenting wit the quake machine, I actually spin my head really hard on this one. I tryed many things. Super effectif damage only, trap damage only, confusing to death, and clearly none of these works in my favor.
Then I come across one strategy. What if I were to decay dust this thing and forst him to used final endever? I could dusts everything but tunnel, and things start to work in my favor from there.
and then later on, my frend tryed the same thing to the rematch dyaz, and it actually works. The dyaz used final endever and killed it self.
But when I tryed to dooit my self in this newest version. It works no more. Yes all the boss's has aptetute and can not loos u p by them selfze. Again, I never watched pokemon series as of this post creation, So my point may or not may actually useless, But heres how I see decay dust and aptitued, or at least somewhere around this line.
Milky monster: Hahahahaha! as long as I have milk in my body, I can restor my power infinitely!
Main character: Wel then, all I need to doo is takes all the milks in your body and you won't be able to regenerate your powers anymore.
And thats how I see it. Sorry if the post is messy, I was writing this at 3:30 in the morning. I failed to see why the dust move wasn't a strategy. It takes a while to works, Need to be done with more than 1 creature, may or not may forst you to heal, So why couldn't we used this strategy?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector