Re: How to make music with out midi keyboard?

I used to use MidiText by Aminiel (he did a topic about it 4 years ago IIRC) and it really was cool for me, since the syntax was very similar to MML. The coolest thing about it is that, depending on where the cursor was, with F5 you played the sequence from the cursor, and not from scratch doing a compilation. It is a shame, because I can no longer use it, since opening it gives me an error that the entry point cannot be found in the main executable (a very rare case since they always give errors in DLLs).
QWS and Reaper... Yeah, I also tried them to some extend only for fun, but I never did anything serious with them; besides with Reaper, it seems that I've a problem that not many have. Basically, whenever I use sample-based plug-ins (Sound Canvas VA, S-YXG50, you name it) and import my own MIDI files or existent ones, for an unknown reason Reaper likes to give me stuck notes. I did a lot of researches, and factors and probabilities vary between different cases.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector