Re: Who inspires you?

I am inspired by Chinese young blind developers, who are giving all their time and effort to create usefull things for the community like software and games.
As it comeses to somewhere close I am very much inspired by a friend of mine. She's so kind and helpful to everyone, no matter how smart or stupid they are.