Re: Who inspires you?

Greetings all.

Allah Jehovah God our sovereign creator, Lords Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Terence Malaher, all other prophets/messengers, Ladies Clemencia Barnes and Gillian Malaher, the Marys in the bible and quran, Ruth and all the other ladies who supported our beloved prophets/messengers who we may or may not know about peace be upon them all. Johnathon Lennon, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Michael Jackson and all who embrace the absolute pacifist lifestyle. Finally but by no means least, my diosa Lisa Hudson; like me she was a warrior and still is to an extent. She helped me bridge the gap between absolute pacifists like me and non pacifists. I don't mean I find it easier to talk to them but I understand them slightly better than before. As for my first group, every prophet/messenger preached absolute pacifism, even if the texts that people read say otherwise. As for my second group, the celebrities' music point to the absolute pacifist way of life; for example: heal the world and imagine just to name 2 songs that people hear but don't really listen to ; meaning, they may like the messages but they either cannot understand what's being sung or they choose not to comprehend nor apply what's being sung to their ways of life.  As for Gandhi and Martin, people respect them but I don't know anyone except my diosa who even wants to try to live as they do. I'm not saying we should be carbon copies of those we love, respect and look up to but just as they were non violent, we should be to. I can honestly say that they inspired me because I have been able to not only take on board what they all said but I'm able to and am living an absolute pacifist lifestyle meaning, what you see here on audiogames, this is how I am off audiogames. I should also mention that we didn't start out as absolute pacifists, we started out as bad, even evil people before we were woken up.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.