Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

1004, ok, where did you get the idea that I claimed to be an expert on everything? Again, as I said, earning degrees, shows some level of intelligence, and hard work ethic in specific areas. Any average joe on the street can't just earn a degree or  survive in one of the top 3 colleges. Your comment, calling me an idiot, was extremely arrogant and condescending, so I responded in kind. And I will make my statement then, if you are freely throwing around the idiot label, anyone who thinks every human being should have a godgiven right to own a gun is a fucking idiot.
Oh and for your information, degrees aren't bought and paid for with money, that shit doesn't fly in top institutions. Degrees are earned with lots and lots of hard work. I had to demonstrate knowledge of and master subjects that could likely make your head explode thinking about them.  and I didn't pay a penny for iether of my degrees iether, so so much for your rich kid who bought his degrees argument.