Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

@1007, I'm confused on where you got the idea that I had the idea that you were an expert on everything. Because I certainly didn't claim that anywhere in 1004. Yes, earning degrees shows intelligence and hard work ethic. But that doesn't make you immune from stupidity or idiocy occasionally, which is what I was getting at. And as for you making your statement? Alright then, I acknowledge that -- you've stated your opinion quite clearly on this topic and we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one then. Finally, the opinion of 1005 was not something I stated, but something I agreed generally with in 1006 to demonstrate that degrees do not mean your above me. Your smart, and I generally respect what you have to say, and I hope you can say the same about me. But that doesn't mean your above me in some way. If you interpreted post 996 as condescending, than okay... not really sure why it came off to you like that but okay. Finally, I'm now quite curious exactly what subjects you studdied that would 'make my head explode'. Quantum physics, perhaps? Because I still get confused by that -- and I've got several books and have read the ones I have -- though they were primarily on quantum computing. But when you talk about quantum computing, you always gotta bring in quantum physics and quantum mechanics as background. But getting back to my point... okay, so you might've had to study subjects that I wouldn't understand yet. But that doesn't make me somehow less smarter than you at all. Depending on the subject matter, that could just be an indicator that our strengths are not on the same page, or even that I don't necessarily care for what you studied because I feel that what I study is more important to me. I could say the same about the subjects I tend to research sometimes and making your head explode.
We've dragged this way, way off course though... can we try to make an effort to return this discussion to its original purpose after resolving any remaining disputes?