Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Jayde, I responded quite harshly because I saw that post as a clear attempt to insult me, and thus I responded in kind.  Also, for people here to casually say, well you were some rich kid who had loads of money, and earned your degrees that way pushes all my buttons, and  generally pisses me off. Itts like someone spitting in your face. It is an insult to all the hard work and dedication  I put into my studies.  Jayde, if I remember right, you were working for a degree as well? Wouldn't you feel a tiny tiny bit pissed off when people suggest you throw around money to get it done?
Ethin, the subjects generally that were hard to understand,  and that I had to produce work about were  formost top down versus bottom up processing models of speech processing, and evidence supporting each of them. I looked at the interactive processing model for  top down and the parallel processing model for  bottom up.
Back to gun control, when I said people should not be allowed to own guns,  I was talking about an ideal world, and I did mention given the current climate it wasn't likely feasable to implement this in a short time scale. Though I think it could be done phase by phase for the longterm.