Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

@1019, the point that Jayde and I are trying to make is that I wasn't explicitly calling you an idiot. Nowhere did I say or imply that you in particular were an idiot. If I meant to say that, I'd have no reason to hide behind some facade and call the people who want guns taken away idiots -- I would've flat out called you one and that would be that and this discussion would be entirely different. I generalized and called people who want to take "all the guns away" idiots because that, to me, is an idiotic idea, and I'd expect better, because taking all the guns away is holy unrealistic and is just not gonna happen in my lifetime. Better gun control yes, take all the guns away no. I've acknowledged this previously but I'll acknowledge it again: could I have not worded my statement as such? I certainly could've. But if I had, I most likely would've had still insulted you. Insulting you was purely an accident; there was no reason you had to wave your creds around as if that somehow fixed the problem.