Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Damn. That's fucked up that disabled people aren't getting treatement in some hospitals. While I do get the point made about having two people and statisticly, patient 1, athlete, has a greater survival chance than patient 2, blind guy, in this example, It is still fucked up. I get that hospitals are full and whatnot; but just because patient a has more of a chance than patient b; that is in no way an excuse to say, oh, fuck patient b, he's chance of dying is greater, so just let it happen; without even trying to save said patient. It is really fucked up. I mean, even if patient b statistically had less of a chance, if I where a doctor, I would still try to save both of them. If one didn't make it, I did my best but it didn't work, but I wouldn't just throw in the tower if there was a chance both could be saved.