Re: Instagram Reels: To be or not to be accessible?

That kind of behavior isn't exclusive to tiktok. We can't just start being picky and choosy with what platforms should and shouldn't be allowed because some dumbasses use them. Remember, Youtube is really soft on the Paul brothers, and smushed little guy creators for much less, and quite a lot more frivolous shit.
This is where that guy;s priorities are at? Banning Tiktok? That's really gonna help?
I don't care about the app being banned itself but its just stupid. i'm sure if it did get banned, we'll still be relying on slave workers in china for something because the bigwigs still get a piece of the pie whenever we buy chinese made products.
Not all chinese companies are bad, either. GPD is a Chinese company, and they're fucking great. For those who don't know, google them. They make uMPC devices

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector